Fire Alarm Systems
Fire Alarm Installation, Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
You work hard and plan to purchase your home and your business, the worst thing you can experience is having your hard work erased by a fire due to inadequate fire alarm and fire suppression systems. We at All American Fire Protection of Fayetteville, Inc. understand how important your home or business is to you and how inconvenient fire damage can be, which is why we provide world-class fire alarm inspection and installation services. We use only the best components in your fire alarm system to offer you maximum fire protection.
As a business owner one of the most important tasks is to manage risk, both directly in your business activities as well as indirectly from assets you utilize for your business. Commercial property and commercial buildings are more likely to suffer fire accidents due to a large number of activities that take place within them and the large number of people who occupy and use the buildings. Having professional commercial fire alarm systems installed is not only necessary, but also wise.
When it comes to fire alarm systems in North and South Carolina, our fire protection services are among the best in the industry. Not only do we bring years of experience to any fire alarm system installation project, but we also uphold the highest standards of customer service. We take pride in our ability to provide personalized assistance to our clients, catering to their unique and individual needs. If you want to have peace of mind knowing that your home and business are protected from fires, hire the fire alarm system specialists.
Learn more about our unique fire alarm systems, and discover how you can secure maximum protection for your home or business. Contact us today!
Get Your Free Safety Survey
Within 24 hours we will setup an appointment for your free on-site safety survey to see how we can help protect your business.
Frequently asked questions
Do you provide fire alarm monitoring?
How long will a fire alarm last?
Why does my fire alarm constantly chirp or beep?
- The battery may be loose or improperly installed – make sure the battery fits properly in the battery slot. Otherwise, the connections may not make good contact with the battery. If the battery wasn’t inserted into the slot properly, just pop it out and put it back in.
- The fire alarm cover may be dirty – over time, dust and dead bugs can collect in the sensor chamber of your fire alarm, causing it to chirp. Make sure you keep the sensor chamber clean (the easiest way to do this is to vacuum it out every time you change the batteries). If the room in which you want to install the smoke detector is especially dusty, install an ionization fire alarm so the dust doesn’t affect it.
- The fire alarm may need to be reset – most new electronic fire alarms come with logic boards that tell the alarm to chirp when the battery gets low. Unfortunately, replacing the battery doesn’t always stop the chirping! Sometimes you need to hit the RESET button in order to ensure the smoke detector works properly.
- The fire alarm may need to be replaced – if all else fails, you may need to have your fire alarm replaced. Fortunately, fire alarms are relatively inexpensive and replacing them is no problem.
- If you have any additional questions about your fire protection system, or if you need fire sprinkler inspection, fire extinguisher replacement, or any other fire protection system service, don’t wait – call the fire protection professionals at All American Fire Protection today!